- 1. Nagoya Management and Accounting College (NMAC)
- 2. Advance Academy of Japanese Language
- 3. I.C.Nagoya Japanese Language School
- 4. North River Japanese Language School
- 5. Nagoya College of Child Welfare, Care Worker & Business
- 6. Nagoya Fukutoku Japanese Academy (NFNG)
- 7. Aichi International Academy
- 8. Nagoya Sky Japanese Language School
- 9. Kamiyama Gakuin Japanese Language School
- 10. ECC Japanese Language Institute
Have you heard of Nagoya? Nagoya is one of the three major urban centers in Japan. This beautiful city is home to 2.26 million people. This place is also known for being close to various beautiful natural landscapes. In addition, this city offers a variety of very educational tourist attractions. This is a highly recommended place to learn and enjoy Japanese culture.
And most importantly? Nagoya is also a manufacturing center with several automobiles, aircraft, and robotics industries. And Japanese is your passport to live easily in this great city. Here we have summarized the 10 Best and Most Famous Places in Nagoya to learn Japanese.
1. Nagoya Management and Accounting College (NMAC)
This school was established in 2010 as a Japanese language school. Additionally, it was originally affiliated with the Ozu Scholarship Society, Nagoya Business Accounting College (founded in 1986). This college is also a Japanese language school. They are very active to organize Japanese language classes. Mainly as initial training and career guidance for universities and vocational schools for foreign students. Especially for students who want to enroll in Japanese universities and vocational schools.
In addition, the language school welcomes international students who want to study at state, public or private universities and various vocational schools in Japan with prerequisite training, additional courses in basic subjects required for college entrance, and advice on applying to graduate schools, universities, and vocational schools. since this school is a food institute, if you pass this course for two years, you’ll receive the title “diploma.” Excellent teachers give lessons with the “direct teaching method.”
Nagoya Management and Accounting College (NMAC) Features:
- The classes are held in small groups. All classes are taught according to the level of the students. Thus, you don’t have to be ashamed to study together because you’re at the same level as your study friends.
- Besides, many events are organized to get in touch with Japanese students (ex; bowling parties, bus trips, etc.).
- This school is also a vocational school officially approved by Aichi Prefecture.
- You can also choose to continue your education at this school, as it’s a college where you’ll not only learn Japanese, but also other academic subjects.
2. Advance Academy of Japanese Language
Since its establishment in 1990, the Advance Academy of Japanese Language has begun to serve students who want to learn Japanese. Also for those who can contribute to the international community. Many institutions and companies in Japan have confidence in this school. For this reason, they belong to this school and close cooperative relationships have been established with other Japanese professional institutions.
Advance Academy of Japanese Language Features:
- They hold Japanese language seminars to prepare students for various examinations. Such as the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, the Japanese University Admission Examination for international students, university entrance examinations, etc.
- This school also offers Japanese language courses in which students first learn the four basic skills. From listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Then develop their specific skills in reading comprehension, written expression, and oral expression.
- The goal of these courses is to help students master the Japanese way of life as well as cultural and social factors.
- This school offers various types of help and support.
- A class advisor is appointed for each class. Students may contact these advisors for advice on various topics. Related to the courses, their own studies, and personal economic issues. Such as obtaining scholarships, and the various problems that arise in student life.
3. I.C.Nagoya Japanese Language School
I.C.NAGOYA Japanese Language School was founded in October 1982. The school believes that the character of Japanese culture is to teach the Japanese language. Which should convey the thoughts and values behind the words respecting the relationships with other people. This school’s main fundamental is the recognition of the personality. As well as the provision of an appropriate environment to achieve the goals.
I.C.Nagoya Japanese Language School Features:
- This school provides instruction according to the various learning goals of students. Especially for those who want to study at their school. Such as applying for college/college, job search, and corporate training.
- A learning support system according to individual learning progress.
- Improving students’ actual language usage skills through off-campus learning.
- This school has also successfully sent Japanese teachers to schools in Brazil.
4. North River Japanese Language School
This school has been in existence for more than 20 years, promoting human resources with a global perspective as an international person, as well as the Japanese language needed for communication and progress in everyday life.
North River Japanese Language School Features:
- The school’s mission is to contribute to international exchange in Japan. Through the Japanese language.
- The school supports you to be accepted to the school you want to go to.
- Refers to the full concentration, and lecture system, which corresponds to the exam. As well as about how to support student who wants to study abroad in Japan.
- Also, regarding the Japanese language proficiency test, the lecturers are very good. They are the Japanese native language. They will surely guide your success in study.
5. Nagoya College of Child Welfare, Care Worker & Business
This school has been in existence since 1991. The school provides an ideal educational system that guides all students. Especially for those who aimed to enroll in the school. In order to improve their academic skills through daily learning. As well as passing various difficult examinations; national examinations, civil service examinations, and teacher recruitment examinations.
Nagoya College of Child Welfare, Care Worker & Business Features:
- This school wants students who are not good at learning to develop into excellent human resources and have a bright future after graduation.
- This school strives to make significant contributions to society as a school with higher educational capabilities.
- Besides learning the Japanese language, this school also provides other benefits in the fields of nursing, social work, and business.
- It is worth a try for those of you who want to learn Japanese as well as other disciplines in the spirit of a Japanese cultural approach.