For the past 12 years, Japan has been considered one of the safest countries in the world. As of 2017, the Kyoto-Osaka-Kobe metropolitan area (also known as Keihanshin) is among the top 20 student cities in QS Best Student Cities.
In additiona, Kyoto is indeed one of the best student cities in the world. It is also much safer than other cities. Making it a great place for students to enjoy a safe, urban lifestyle and culture. In addition, Kyoto is a fairly affordable city for students.
Especially in the case of studying the Japanese Language. Are you looking for the best school to study the Japanese Language in Kyoto? Here is the answer for you. Let’s find the school that suits you best.
- 1. Kyoto Minsai Japanese Language School
- 2. Kyoto JALS
- 3. Kyoto Institute of Culture and Language (KICL)
- 4. Kyoshin Language Academy
- 5. ISI Language School Kyoto
- 6. Genki Japanese Language School Kyoto
- 7. Kyoto Japanese Language School (KJLS)
- 8. Kyoto Japanese Language Training Center
- 9. YIC Kyoto Nihongo Gakko
- 10. ARC Academy, Kyoto
- Japanese Level
1. Kyoto Minsai Japanese Language School
Kyoto is one of the most beautiful cities in Japan. A mixture of traditional temples and modern buildings. As well as the past and the future are one here.
It’s suitable for students who want to study in a quiet and beautiful city. Kyoto Minsai Japanese Language School is located in the city of Kyoto. This school has more than 20 years of experience teaching Japanese to students from all over the world and has around 160 students from different countries.
- The school offers a general Japanese language program and preparatory courses.
- You will be able to experience a variety of cultural programs.
- Kyoto Minsai also helps students find part-time jobs and affordable accommodation near the school.